THE reference work
Given the amount of information to be included, this book has been divided up into three volumes, each one containing 512 pages. This encyclopedia of the history of the Le Mans 24 Hours will be available at Le Mans Classic 2010, and you can now reserve the 3 volumes from the publisher, Le Mans Racing. A limited edition of just 3000 bi-lingual (French-English) copies will be available worldwide, as well as a luxury series of 500 personalised numbered copies.
Authors: Christian Moity, Jean-Marc Teissedre, Alain Bienvenu, Michel Bonté.
• 3 richly-illustrated volumes of 512 pages each: total, 1536 pages.
• 4000 photos and illustrations (approx).
• All cars that have started the Le Mans 24 Hours since 1923 plus the majority of non-starters.
• 3000 bi-lingual (French/English) copies for the whole world.
• Volume format: 240x300 mm in a slipcase.
• Interior - Same as classic Edition
• 500 bi-lingual (French/English) copies for the whole world.
• Volume format: 240x300 mm, cover in imitation alcantara and carbon.
-• A brushed aluminium presentation case containing the 3 slipcases.
• I slipcase per volume.
• An aluminium plate engraved with the name of each buyer.
• Call Sophie on 00 33 (0) 2 43 47 06 80 to reserve your Prestige copy as well as your personalised number. Consult our Internet site to find the numbers still available.